Re: [MiNT] XaAES doesn't deliver button events with evnt_multi()

OL, 10.09.2012 22:54:03:

I have not followed this thread, so maybe it's nonsense - you can switch the menu off in XaAES as well as in MyAES and your window would cover the whole screen, and receive everything. I do this all the time.
How do you switch off the menu on multitask system? If there is a menu on any GEM program a menu will be display all the time and I not see how an application could remove it if it's not it's own menu, I'm sure it

I agree completely (see my other post),

not work on MyAES but if there is a way I'd like to know it to fix it.

Fix what?

--
Helmut Karlowski