Re: [MiNT] How does FAT/FAT32 xfs detects hddriver ?

WongCK, 29.10.2012 10:31:28:

Does anyone know how fat/fat32 xfs detects and decide which hddriver to use?

I guess MiNT talks to hddriver via XHDI, and thus it should use the last
one started.

But when the 2nd installs/alters additional drives it might get
complicated.

In your situation I would not expect anything from this method but try to
find the reason for the 1st failure. Are the hddrivers physically the
same, or do they have different configurations?

Isn't it possible to do the 2xhddriver-thing before MiNT (autoboot,
auto-folder)?

--
Helmut Karlowski