Re: [MiNT] TOSWIN2 and cursor keys

On 08/02/2013 01:51, Ole wrote:
but when I run it under toswin/tw100 demo_defkey shows 2 input keys:

Keycode 27, name ^[
Keycode 68, name D

Not for me.
I get KEY_UP, etc. as expected.

I still think that your terminfo is not found.
IIRC the location is hardcoded when compiling ncurses.

Also, depending of the systems (case sensitive or not), the terminfo subdirs may be letters or hex numbers.
This was a big mess to cross-compile from Cygwin. See my build scripts there:
http://vincent.riviere.free.fr/soft/m68k-atari-mint/archives/mint/ncurses/

NB: /usr/lib/terminfo is a symlink to /usr/share/terminfo

NB: If you build ncurses software with my cross-tools, then at runtime the terminfo database must be extracted from my bin-mint package and copied to the right place. Of course you don't need the hundreds of terminal definitions, tw52 should be enough (and maybe some includes). I think that my terminfo database is the compatible with the old EasyMiNT one, though.

--
Vincent Rivière