Re: [MiNT] res change in xaaes using aranym

please tell me how i set res in aranym config and how nvdi can use it. would be great.

Am 12.02.13 22:43, schrieb Helmut Karlowski:
rudi, 12.02.2013 22:38:46:

Hi
I am booting with disk image and in my current settunp blowup is booting
before mint and that works fine. but in 1.18 and its xaaes nothing
helps. before, after or even from mint no res change with blowup.

The startup-method has changed (and probably will have to be changed again), maybe that's the reason why it does not work anymore. But I wonder what you need blowup for, you can set any resolution you want in aranym's config-file, and nvdi will use it.