[MiNT] No floppy

Yesterday I was trying to install an IDE CF card reader but I couldn't
get the Milan to boot from the HDD when it was installed.

Somehow it managed to damage the C: partition. Eventually I
had to install an old HDD to boot from and then, use HD-Driver
to zero the partition and then I could copy C: across.

If I had had a boot floppy with the right stuff on it it might
have saved me some time but later I thought that floppies are
effectively a dead technology and most other OSes can be installed
from CD.

How would you install Mint or anything on an Atari without
a floppy ?

Peter