Re: [MiNT] No floppy

I have installed the CF-card in my Falcon as 1:1 copy of an Aranym filesystem I prepared earlier from Aranym.

Basically, the CF card was mounted on my Linux machine, assigned as Aranym filesystem (can be done in Linux simply by pointing Aranym to the respective device file in the config file), partitioned through HDDRIVER in Aranym and copied everything over.

Works perfectly once plugged into the Falcon and took only a few minutes.