Re: [MiNT] Window with toolbar and redraw messages

On Tue, 2013-12-03 at 23:08 +0100, Jean-François Lemaire wrote:

> Actually that wasn't such a bad example because I've just found out that the
> clipping rectangle passed in the PARMBLK structure (parameters pb_xc, pb_yx,
> pb_wc and pb_hc) is wrong when a USERDEF object is in the toolbar: the
> clipping corresponds to the entire toolbar! This can't be right. I've verified
> this with 2 different windows with different object trees.

Have you compared this to a userdef drawn in the work area using
objc_draw()?

It does sound like a bug. I would expect the actual clipping area to be
passed in parmblock, but it sounds like it's the dirty area that's
passed. You can intersect this rectangle with x/y/w/h to get the correct
clipping area though.

Jo Even