Re: [MiNT] Problem with MintNet under 1-19-cur?

Really, you only need to ensure that no two devices on you local network share the same MAC address. The internet only sees your router/modem external MAC address. Read up on NAT.

So, with this in mind, you could just take the MAC address of one of your local devices and just change one of the segments by 1 and I this will be ok.

Alternatively, if like me you still have a bunch of old NICs stashed away, you could grab one, use the MAC address (usually printed on a small label), then stick a label on it as a reminder just in case.

Darren.