[MiNT] Problem with MintNet under 1-19-cur?

My machine is CT60+SV+SVethlana+EtherNAT.

I downloaded the trunk compiled on 4th December as I wanted to test latest USB drivers.  However I have encountered an issue with networking where I cannot get a reliable connection to anything (even ping is failing).

The odd thing is, if I use dhclient under spare mint, I can obtain an IP address, but still have no networking - no ping, no DNS and ifconfig is showing outbound packet errors.  I cannot even ping the Falcon from another client on the network.

Using the exact same config under 1-18-0 is solid.

I have dropped CTCM speed down from 90Mhz to 75 but have the same issue.

I get the same problem whether I use the SVethlana or EtherNAT (I only use one XIF at a time as dhclient doesn’t appear to support multiple adaptors).  Note that I am using the drivers included in the trunk distribution, the only files I have pulled from my 1-18-0 folder are mint.cnf, xaaes.cnf and svethlan.xif

The following configurations give me similar results:
- Straight Freemint config using /sbin/ifconfig and /sbin/route directly from mint.cnf
- Sparemint with static configuration
- Sparemint with dhcp configuration.

I am suspecting inet4.xdd as the culprit.  Does anyone have any further thoughts?

Darren.