Re: [MiNT] Problem with MintNet under 1-19-cur?

Well - this is the thing.  The only SVethlana driver that I know about is on nature’s pages, so agreed - this may very well be unstable under 1-19-cur (it works under 1-18-0 for me).  It’s a bit frustrating that the svethlana driver hasn’t be absorbed into the Mint sources (yet??).
So of course, this could cause a problem, which is why I also tried the same tests using the EtherNAT driver (which is included with the 1-19-cur build) and I get the same result which is why I now suspect something weird with inet4.xdd as this becomes the common denominator.

Apart from the svethlana.xif, I am using all drivers included with the 1-19-cur build.

many thanks!