Re: [MiNT] Issue with Mint 1.19 and Litchi (maybe solved)

Well, guess what? Fselect(1,...) is used by my internet programs, to wait for the second and next datas. So receiving functions are prematuraly exited.

Philippe's Litchi log was instructive, it made me verify at the right point in my code.

I have to verify and test with Fselect(2+,..), by downloading the latest build of MiNT. Then make a bunch of files releases, for Troll, Litchi, Meg and 2048...

vim is the program I should hate?

Cheers,

Raj