Re: [MiNT] [Mint-cvs] [FreeMiNT CVS] freemint/sys

On 21/02/15 12:54, Helmut Karlowski wrote:
> Am 21.02.2015, 01:25 Uhr, schrieb Alan Hourihane:

>>> You forgot that it worked on "real hardware" in my kernel/XaAES.
>>>

>> Frank told me it doesn't work on "real hardware".
>
> Only trunk AFAIR.

No, Frank told me on Atari Forum too.

>> If I reverted good patches, then that's bad, please advise me where and
>> when I did this.
>
> Maybe this:
>
> http://sparemint.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/freemint/sys/tosfs.c.diff?r1=1.13&r2=1.14&sortby=date
>

> I don't remember what you reverted. But I remember it did not run
> right away on hatari by just switching OLDTOSFS on.

You made it sound like there were a string of patches that I reverted,
and this diff is even out of date.

It was put back into CVS on the 29th January 2014.

http://sparemint.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/freemint/sys/tosfs.c.diff?r1=1.15&r2=1.16&sortby=date

>>> Now there's my kernel that can use the gemdos-drive in hatari (68000
>>> only), and trunk with no TOSFS. I think that's ok as long as hatari
>>> can't use the MiNT-FS.
>>
>> The trunk can also work with hatari, just those developers need to
>> enable OLDTOSFS.
>
> Did anyone test this? If that's true I don't know anymore ...

I don't use hatari with MiNT, but minthat.prg is no different to what
was mint000.prg a few days ago.

Alan.