[Freemint-list] FreeMiNT continuous integration

Miro Kropáček miro.kropacek at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 02:08:07 MSD 2017

On 18 April 2017 at 06:09, Jo Even Skarstein <joska at online.no> wrote:

> One thing - having a new folder name every time you try out a new build
> means you have to edit all references to $SYSDIR in your mint.cnf. Some
> time in the future I'd like to be able to use the $SYSDIR (and other)
> variable directly in mint.cnf, making mint.cnf totally position
> independent.

We think alike! That is exactly my plan for next FreeMiNT coding, I'm so
fed up with the fact mint.cnf/xaaes.cnf can't handle relative paths.

One thing I noticed is that there's still long filenames in the archive.
> IMO that should be avoided for all stuff that's intended for a boot
> partition.

True, those damn keyboards. Basically it's just matter of renaming them to
something short yet still meaningful.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org