What about 1 Meg config. of MiNT?

Hi.  I was looking through your (I think it was yours) documentation
on the MiNT installation kit.  It said one would need at least 1 Meg.
RAM in order to run MiNT.  You mentioned some suggested configurations
for 4 Meg. users and 2 Meg. users.  But what about 1 Meg. users?  I am
one of them.  Does the install software determine an optimal
configuration for the user's memory limits?  Do you have a suggested
configuration for a 1 Meg. user such as myself?  What disks (1-9)
would I need to download as a 1 Meg. user?  I am suspecting it could
be a big waste for me to download all the disks when I am only going
to be able to install some of the software from them.  For example the
GCC compilers are out of the question...

Thanks,

|Mark Miller, Computer Science   |"The most important human endeavor is the  |
|graduate of C.S.U.              |striving for morality in our actions.  Our |
|mmiller@nyx.cs.du.edu           |inner balance and even our very existence  |
|Atari friend! |||               |depend on it.  Only morality in our        |
|              )|(               |actions can give beauty and dignity to     |
|             / | \              |life." --- Albert Einstein                 |
|             World Peace.  There's nothing else quite like it.              |