Three things

>  >stuff left to merge in. (And perhaps to back out entropy's last job control
>  >change?)
>
>  Have you encountered a problem with my last patch?
>
>Actually, no, but I never set TOSTOP either...

The latest patch should be OK regardless of the TOSTOP setting.
The patch that's really questionable was the one sent out in nox's
batch of stuff eric hadn't put in the 1.10 sources (wrapping some code
in dosmem.c with "#if 0".

Just to clear up any confusion...

-entropy

Personal mail:      entropy@gnu.ai.mit.edu