RE: Three things

i am surprised you dont use CVS instead. i usually keep ers's version
on the main branch, and do risky stuff in various branches. that way
at any point i can see what my diffs are (and with proper TAGging get
diffs between the branch and any version (or any other branch) etc.

also, thinks like check in changes files only etc are much easier to
manage with CVS etc.

before you ask, no have'nt ported CVS to atari. it should be a breeze
to do though. i have no time/motivation to do this, since  i
cross-compile almost everything (on a fast HP box now (a 735), which give me
even less motivation to do anything on my TT. sigh ...)

cheers,
--
bang:   uunet!cadence!bammi			jwahar r. bammi
domain: bammi@cadence.com