Re: 1.11

> [...]  Besides, I
> think that everybody who starts functional changes or additions to the
> MiNT API really *has* to change/add an appropriate manual page. It's
> simply not enough to specify an OS function by telling people 'take a look
> at the MiNT or MiNT library source'.

I agree.

> So, either (a) Eric sends his current set of manual pages, or (b) we
> restart with mntman95.zoo. In both cases, we'll need someone to collect
> the diffs. I'm willing to do that, but I'll be on vacation from the end of
> next week (for ~10 days). Perhaps, we could `even' make manuals for things
> like Pexec()... :-)

We don't have to start with mntman95.  There's mntdoc01, a manual/
documentation collection by Hildo Biersma (are you still around?) which
is somewhat newer.  This package does even contain a manual page for
Pexec().. :)

I think it would be nice if either you or Hildo would collect manual
pages.

Michael
--
Email: hohmuth@inf.tu-dresden.de