Status of MiNT 1.11

I am very sorry for the delay in getting MiNT 1.11 released. It's not from
any lack of interest on my part; it's rather from a lack of time. For the
past 2 weeks I have been spending almost every waking hour at work. There
are a number of deadlines here at Atari (things have to go to manufacturing
very soon in order to make it in time for Christmas) so we're all putting
in a *lot* of extra hours.

The crunch should be over in another week or two, at which time getting
MiNT released will become my second priority (first will be catching up
on sleep...)

Again, sorry for the delay.

Regards,
Eric