Mail and SLIP

	Who's successfully getting/sending email on their mintnet setup?
If it's you, then I'd like you to archive up your config files for it,
and the necessary binaries, and send it to me as a MIME attachment (if
possible), or as a uuencode. I really need to get this set up so I can
settle down with a permanent mail address.

	Any and all assistance will be greatly appreciated.