NetPBM port on atari.archive

I just grabbed my own NetPBM port from atari.archive to test the archives;
it looks like there's something a little wrong with them.

If you:

gzip -d NetPBM-whatever.tar.gz

it'll fail with an unexepected end-of-file.

If you do this:

gzip -d -c NetPBM-whatever.tar.gz | tar -xovf -

it'll extract everything perfectly, _then_ give you an unexepected
end-of-file.

So, either my FTP client screwed up when I uploaded the files, or the GNU
zip I ported on my UNIX box is a bit screwed up.

If somebody at atari.archive wants to re-package these, that would be cool;
I don't want to blow a whole lot of band-width re-uploading the files.

If nobody changes them, it's ok; you just have to unpack them in a pipe.
IMHO, that's not a big problem, since the port is MiNT-specific.  I should
probably drop a little note in that directory though, to warn people not
to panic when they see the error message.

--
<hr><a href="mailto:herborth@53iss6.waterloo.attgis.com";>Chris Herborth</a>