Re: a time for MiNTlibs pl47?

The pragmatic reality is that we are nowhere near a split of the
MiNTlibs into separate MiNT/TOS and MagiC branches;  the
possibility was raised, but was not sustained.

If there is a trend, I think it is toward generalizing the libs,
not restricting them.  I also think it would be very difficult
to achieve a conscensus on a change to the libs that would
result in a split.  There would have to be some amazing new
development to justify any such move.

So let's cross that bridge when (and if) we get to it.

Yves