Re: a time for MiNTlibs pl47?

On Tue, 17 Jun 1997, Thomas Binder wrote:

Hi Thomas,

> > This is something we should discuss first. I've been  talking with MagiC
> > developer who told me MagiC was not fully MiNT compatible...
> And where's the problem? This patch removes most dependencies on __mint
> and replaces them with test calls to the required functions. If they are

That's my fault - I didn't remember the patch exactly so I didn't know how
it was done - I just remember removing of the __mint variable.

> present (return code != -32L), they're used, otherwise the alternative
> code is executed. And as all GEMDOS-calls which MagiC and MiNT have in
> common are compatible, I don't see a problem here.

There's no problem, sorry for this little confusion from my side.

Petr
--
    WWW: http://ft3.zlin.vutbr.cz/stehlik/home.htm          PARCP development
 e-mail: stehlik@cas3.zlin.vutbr.cz