Re: Troubles with mail clients

I don't know what's wrong., But I can tell you to use FETCHMAIL. It
works great, Easy to use and to install, (very easy actually).
Fast, smooth, I love it..
PINE by default will use IMAP, so you need to redirect your PINE to
read the local mailbox.
bye

Email:Kellis@primenet.com
Web http://www.primenet.com/~kellis/