Re: STiNG, CAB, and Multitasking (strike

 >I wonder if you'd change your mind once some important piece of
 >software is affected. Maybe NVDI.  [...]   MiNT does not play
 >such a big role in Germany, which is the main market for the
 >Behnes.

And this has been extensively debated over comp.sys.atari.st group.

The only reason ASH finds 80% of their market is Germany is because
they never fucking bother translating their own shit to the 5 other
AES languages.  When someone ONLY makes a German version, then 300%
of their market will be German;  even a fool would figure that out,
though it apparently escapes Mr.Buchmann and Mr.Behne's logic...

(sorry if I offended someone by the coarse language, but assholes
 without vision, like ASH, are downright infuriating)

From: Martin-Eric Racine FUNKYWARE http://www.megacom.net/~q-funk
Atari TT030 12/48 NVDI 4.11r0, MiNT 1.14.5, N.AES 1.1.0, GlueSTiK
 Unsollicited material will be proof-read for $100 USD per word,
 payable within 10 days.  Submission of your advertisement to my
 address constitutes your formal acceptance of these terms.
 <TITLE><BLINK><H1>No HTML Messages Please!</H1></BLINK></TITLE>