Re: New Web browser for MiNT

hmm agreed, LYNX is very nice. No doubt, and still remains a useful
tool even if you have the best www browser.
However for a www browser, lynx is not the ultimate answer.
Java is not a must have nowayday for us as is.
Even a starting with a www mintnet browser only TEXT would be a good
start, like opening several connection, using subprocesses etc. Like a
lynx being GEM, supporting mouse position, formating tables and frame
correctly. that would be a BIG step. Also, I am thinking that even
lynx could be a little faster, it doesn't seem very well optimized
(just an impression, someone could confirm that).

thanks

Email:Kellis@primenet.com
Web http://www.primenet.com/~kellis/