Re: New Web browser for MiNT.

On Sun, 29 Mar 1998, Katherine L Ellis wrote:

> a MiNTNET browser only could be done, I do know some skilled people
> who would be willing to code part of it.(part they master). The main
> prob would be to put all that together, and adapt the mintnet sockets
> to it. Would it be better to have an overlay such as CAB? or
> integrated? anyway, is it lost cause?

Odd Skanche is working on something like this, but I'm not sure how
much he has done. The "problem" is that he wants to do everything in
assembler, so it's a bit hard to contribute to this project.

Re. the socket-parts, that would probably be the easiest part :-) The
parser shouldn't be too hard to write either, but things starts to get
really tricky when it's time to render the result on the screen...

/*
**
*/