Taskbar 1.99 released

Due to lack of time I won't be able to work on Taskbar until late May
or June, so I've decided to release the current version.

* Needs N.AES >= 1.1.0 and Thing
* Built-in Start-menu, uses Thing group-files so no text-editing is
  necessary. SMU is no longer supported.
* Taskbar is now a DHST-server.

This version has been in daily use by myself and a couple of
betatesters for about two weeks now, and should be stable.

I will have to finish a configuration-tool before the actual release,
it should be finished in a couple of months.

Taskbar 2 can be downloaded from my homepage.

/*
**
*/