Re: X11

> > > Can you explain me how to configure X11 to run in some higher resolution
> > > than they are originally installed (ST high) by KGMD?
> >
> > Sure! Just boot TOS in the desired (mono!) resolution and start MiNT
> > from the desktop... This is AFAIK the only way to get it to work on
> > anything else than the bootup-resolution.
>
> :-O this really works! But I can't believe that this is the one and only
> way how to do it.

Look at the xinit documentation. As far as I remember, it gets some
commandline parameters referring to the desired resolution, such as
screen dimensions in pixels, screen resolution in dpi etc.

Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
mail:draco@bl.pg.gda.pl
http://www.orient.uw.edu.pl/~conradus/

** Quem Iuppiter vult perdere, dementat prius.
** Kogo Jowisz chce zgubic, temu wpierw rozum odbiera.