X11

> > >I reinstalled X11 for MiNT last night, and it's actually quite fast on
> > >my Falcon/AB/Nova :-) It runs very well on the Nova in 1024x768x2.
> >
> > Can you explain me how to configure X11 to run in some higher resolution
> > than they are originally installed (ST high) by KGMD?
>
> Sure! Just boot TOS in the desired (mono!) resolution and start MiNT
> from the desktop... This is AFAIK the only way to get it to work on
> anything else than the bootup-resolution.

:-O this really works! But I can't believe that this is the one and only
way how to do it.

Jan
      /  Jan Krupka           E-mail: krupkaj@risc.upol.cz             /
     /   Trnkova 26              WWW: http://www.inf.upol.cz/~krupkaj /
    /    779 00 Olomouc                                              /
   /     Czech Republic      Fidonet: 2:421/70.15@fidonEt.org       /
 /     JAY Software   WWW: http://www.inf.upol.cz/~krupkaj/jay    /