Re: more question about porting/gcc

Hi Howard,

I can`t agree with you, I am really sharing my machine with other users
the same time (using an ethernet network). It is rally working fine except
of one point: The mshrink() problem, which should really be fixed (this is
also good for Multitasking only, when I am compiling something and I am
starting up another program this usually ends up in crashes because the
gcc starts up very often and consumes up all Memory...
Perhabs this could be done by stopping multitasking for 1 or 2 ticks of
the 200mhz-Timer, I think this should be enough for most programs to do
an mshrink. the rest of the programs usually doesn`t do an mshrink at
all...
The second thing is to use the extended header-flags as proposed sometime
ago on this list.

Greetings,
		Bernd