Virtual Memory.

Hi,

My VM routs works ok now, but there's some things to fix now before release
my patch:
-As I've been working on an old 1.12.3 kernel I need the current kernel to build
a context diff on it (I think that a diff built on a 1.12.3 kernel could be
buggy on a more recent kernel as many things changes since the 1.12.3 release).
Could someone tell me what is the more recent kernel ?

-I need new memory flags for V RAM to let the system know if a memory block can
be swapped. I need a bit in Mxalloc mode parameter and two bits in the program
header.

As soon as I will get a new kernel, I will be able to send a patch to the list.
Eddy.