Keyboard problems with MiNT 1.15.0 Beta 4 and Milan

Hi there,
since I'm actually working on ethernet drivers for the Milan I've installed
a minimal MiNT system for testing. I used the 1.15.0 beta 4 kernel and noticed
that the keyboard is unuseable for console programs (at least it works with
GUI software). What happens is that I get the keyboard click but nothing else
happens - the application does not get the keys... A 1.14.6 kernel works fine...

I've had a similar problem on the Hades even with older kernels: After logging
out from the shell (GEM works fine here!) I heard the klicks but MiNT (or the
login process) didn't get the keys.

So if anyone knows what has changed from 1.14.6 to 1.15.0b4 concerning the
console please let me know (sorry, but I actually don't have the time to search
for it myself).

Maybe these problems occur when using patched TOS-ROMs (which is the case with
the PAK/3 (TOS 3.06, MiNT simply crashes here when HSMODEM isn't installed), the
Hades (patched TOS 3.06, keyboard problems) and the Milan (TOS 4.04 (?),
keyboard problems)).

Regards,
   Torsten