RE: GEMDOS from VBL

Hi!

Calling MiNT from a interrupt is generally a very bad idea.

Why would you like to find out the available memory in the VBL handler?
For
Clocky?
(Just curious. Sounds like you could use the ALRM signal and then
synchronize
the result to the VBL handler instead. Remember that a long word move is
uninterruptable, ignoring MMU exeptions, bus errors and adress errors of
course...)

Regards
 Sven