Re: GEMDOS from VBL

On Tue, 16 Jun 1998 22:09:27 +0200, Julian Reschke-FJR010 wrote:

JR>> variables are not documented. How would you, for example, changed
JR>> current keyboard layout mapping? The system variables are undocumented,
JR>> so I need to call OS call from interrupt.
JR>
JR>You can get the XBIOS character pointers during the installation phase
JR>and store them somewhere.

This sounds like a good solution, but are you sure the address is never
changed? Could you please tell me where it's documented that this address in TOS
is the same as under MiNT (re loading Clocky before MiNT)?

And back to the original problem: how can I get the free memory info
without calling GEMDOS, please? Any XBIOS call for this?

Petr
--
E-mail: stehlik@cas3.zlin.vutbr.cz                        PARCP developer
   WWW: http://cas3.zlin.vutbr.cz/~stehlik/              MiNTOS/Linux user