Re: GEMDOS from VBL

On Thu, Jun 18, 1998 at 08:37:25PM +0100, Petr Stehlik wrote:
> And back to the original problem: how can I get the free memory info
> without calling GEMDOS, please? Any XBIOS call for this?

As the XBIOS does not know anything about memory management, it obviously
can't tell you how much is free.

About walking the memory lists yourself: bad idea. How do you know the
format of the lists? Don't assume that their format will never change!

cu
Michael
--
Michael Schwingen, Ahornstrasse 36, 52074 Aachen