Re: Loadable keyboards

On Wed, Jun 17, 1998 at 11:11:40PM +0200, Jo Even Skarstein wrote:

> It would have been nice if N.AES implemented this, if anybody on this
> list has any contact with it's authors then please ask them :-)

Correct me if I am wrong here, but I think the keytables are handled on
(X)BIOS level, so N.AES should not meddle with them.

If you need to replace them, this can be easily done using a simple program
that uses the documented interface to get/set the tables - this should work
on all newer TOS versions.

cu
Michael
--
Michael Schwingen, Ahornstrasse 36, 52074 Aachen