Re: Splash-screen

On Mon, 15 Jun 1998, Jo Even Skarstein wrote:

>I'm probably going to hell for this, but...
>
>I've seen the screenshots and feature-list of MagiC 6, and while there's
>nothing revolutionary in it, there's one small thing I liked, the
>splash-screen.

nah, just take the goods in everywhere you can. It is not a war
between magic/mint. If one feature is good in one, might as well try
to have it on the other. That's sane competitivity (regarding
feature), however not very fair, as mint is free and magic is not.

that's how I see it.

Email:Kellis@primenet.com
Web http://www.primenet.com/~kellis/