Splash-screen

I'm probably going to hell for this, but...

I've seen the screenshots and feature-list of MagiC 6, and while there's
nothing revolutionary in it, there's one small thing I liked, the
splash-screen.

How difficult would it be to redirect everything after the initial
greeting-text in MiNT to a file, so you can display a splash-screen? If
it's possibly without too much hassle, then I would like to try.

Btw. the new windows in MagiC 6 looks great/horrible. The top-bar looks
very nice indeed, but I *hate* the fat border and resizer. And I wonder
how apps that has custom window-gadgets (like CAB) looks...

/*
** Jo Even Skarstein   http://www.stud.ntnu.no/~josk/
**
**   beer - maria mckee - atari falcon - babylon 5
*/