Re: [MiNT] MILO - was fatal error handling

Hi!

On Tue, 8 Dec 1998, Thomas Binder wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 08, 1998 at 10:03:07AM +0200, Martin-Eric Racine wrote:
> > unless you use NVDI 5.** .... then, you are _forced_ to have it,
> > unless you run MagiC.
>
> Then what am I doing wrong that I run NVDI5 on both the Milan and the
> Falcon with N.AES, but without WDIALOG, here?
>
> AFAIR, somebody already corrected you in c.s.a.s about this, so why are
> you still saying this?

Because I _have_ seen it.   NVDI complains that Wdialog is _not_
loaded and refuses to run; booting blocks.  This is only with
NVDI 5.**

I _have_ seen it and tried it myself.  Face the fact.

...then again, maybe they changed it over some minor revision
of NVDI 5.** .... it might explain why I saw it and you did not.

  Martin-Eric Racine * http://www.pp.fishpool.com/~q-funk/M-E/
  The Atari TT030 Homepage * http://members.tripod.com/~TT030/