RE: [MiNT] several questions

> Peter Stehlik, I got mswordview from your page.

OK

> Only the bin was there.
> No diff at all.

yes, that's right

> Also what did you have to change to get it to compile? DIFF or SRC
> would/could be useful.

When I compile/port anything I _always_ package the diff with the bin and
also a little readme about where to get the source etc. But in this case no
diff was needed so I didn't include it with the binary. And I was too
tired/lazy to write readme since there's an original big HTML README, IIRC.
The mswordview port was simply a recompile, done in a few seconds. I didn't
bother with it. Sorry for any inconvenience.

No problems with configure or pointers. I simply did './configure; make' (or
something like that, according to the INSTALL or whatever file).

I can get a current version and compile it if you wish.

Petr