[MiNT] several questions

Peter Stehlik, I got mswordview from your page.
Only the bin was there.
No diff at all.
Now the question I have is:
the html produced is filled with file://usr/blah
When CAB (for example would expect file:/localhost/U: blah
SO can't find all the pictures (singlepixel pictures for TAB etc)
Quite annoying. So I decided I would recompile it.
So I go on the site and see that there is at least 3 upated versions, So I
take the latest one.
But can't compile. First VERY big prob with the configure script. (Thomas
Binder had to fix this inconsistency) Then the src can't compile at all.
Now, WHY do we have SO many pointer type incompatible? Same for the
sockets.h. Can't we adapt to somthing a little more standard?
Also what did you have to change to get it to compile? DIFF or SRC
would/could be useful.

Frank, The file permissions was for the tgz file (which has been removed
since then) I thought it woul contain the ext2fs tools. COz I got the xfs
already, but what good is it at if I can't have a partition made? :)

Whoever is maintaining/using the mintlibs should get some simple packages
and try to compile and see where it fails. Not being able to compile a
simple cli converter (not using any special extensions/special libs) is
quite sad in my opinion.

What would it require to have MiNT/MiNTlibs fully 100% POSIX compatible?
more work on the kernal? or more to the mintlibs?

Whomever: Who is maintaining MiNTnet? This MiNTnet land exploit is rather
annoying and no matter what we do with the kernal, as long as you connect
on the net (which we all do here) totally cancels all the work on the
stability of the kernal. (just a thought).

Thanks for all.. :) great job,.