Re: [MiNT] CT2 Bus errors with mint

Hi,

On Thu, Sep 09, 1999 at 10:12:28AM +0200, Maurits van de Kamp wrote:
> The buserrors appear at several different moments in several different
> processes. (Mostly the error is reported to be caused by init or sh.)

Try it without init, i. e. start n.aes from mint.cnf via

GEM=/n_aes/n_aes.cnf

The so-called MiNT-OS is linked against a stone-age MiNTLib and it's
really not clean.  I'm working on replacements but that will take some
time.

You can emulate init's startup sequence by putting

exec /bin/sh /etc/rc.boot
exec /bin/sh /etc/rc

into mint.cnf before you call n.aes.

Ciao