Re: [MiNT] Stupid question about Bash 2-03

Hi,

On Sun, Sep 12, 1999 at 09:34:19AM +0200, Martin "Nightowl" Byttebier wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Since I've installed bash-2.03-4.m68kmint.rpm I encounter something weird
> when I use Bash.
>
> With the older Bash I could do this for instance:
>  >cd k:
>  >ls
>
> But with the new Bash I get this when I do the same
>
>  >cd k:
>  >ls
>  bash: ls: command not found
>
> In order the restore the whole thing I must quite the shell.

No, a "cd u:" should do.  (cd is a shell builtin).

> However when I do
>  >cd /k/
> ls and all the other commands works again.
>
> Any idea why this happens?

Mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.  It's a MiNTLib bug and I have hopefully
fixed that now.

Until then, please add

	cd u:

in your mint.cnf and avoid changing the current drive.

Ciao

Guido
--
http://stud.uni-sb.de/~gufl0000/