[MiNT] Stupid question about Bash 2-03

Hello,

Since I've installed bash-2.03-4.m68kmint.rpm I encounter something weird
when I use Bash.

With the older Bash I could do this for instance:
 >cd k:
 >ls

But with the new Bash I get this when I do the same

 >cd k:
 >ls
 bash: ls: command not found

In order the restore the whole thing I must quite the shell.
However when I do
 >cd /k/
ls and all the other commands works again.

Any idea why this happens?

TIA
Martin

--
O-Tagger ß1.24: -The average woman would rather have beauty than brains
                because the average man can see better than he can think.