RE: [MiNT] fix that Thing

On Tue, 14 Sep 1999 23:30:17 +0300, Martin-Eric Racine wrote:

>> >I vaguely remember that I had some problem with HS-Modem and NVDI if
>> >HS-Modem runs before NVDI.
>>
>> I also run nvdi.prg before hsmodem, that may very well be why all the
>> same stuff works here as it should.
>
>I used to also, but my system has been more stable since putting
>HS-modem _before_ NVDI.  Notice above, the order of the stuff:
>
>BIOS/XBIOS patches
>GEMDOS extensions
>VDI patch
>AES extensions
>
>This actually sounds more appropriate than the traditional "NVDI first,
>HS-modem last; whatever else in between" since it patches the TOS layers
>in the appropriate order.

My auto folder looks like this:

mousebt.prg
redirect.prg
nvdi.prg
slct_dev.prg
drvin.prg
scc.prg
boxkite.prg
cab_ovl.prg (my own prg for swapping the cab.ovl)
tt2sthi.prg (ozk's fix for gfx card and vcons)
mintnp.prg
unsquish.prg

If I boot without the gfx card just remove redirect.prg and
slct._dev.prg.  This arrangement here boots everytime
with Thing 1.27 and N.Aes 1.2

Atari Computer User: Lonny Pursell        E-Mail: atari@bright.net
WWW: http://www.bright.net/~atari/       IRC: lp @ #Atari @ IRCnet