RE: [MiNT] fix that Thing

> >> My auto folder is actually rather small now:
> >>
> >> DRVIN.PRG
> >> MIDI.PRG
> >> METAXBS.PRG
> >> NVDI.PRG
> >> BOXKITE.PRG
> >> CLOCKY.PRG
> >> MINTNP.PRG
> >> DTCOOKIE.PRG
> >
> >I vaguely remember that I had some problem with HS-Modem and NVDI if
> >HS-Modem runs before NVDI.
>
> I also run nvdi.prg before hsmodem, that may very well be why all the
> same stuff works here as it should.

I used to also, but my system has been more stable since putting
HS-modem _before_ NVDI.  Notice above, the order of the stuff:

BIOS/XBIOS patches
GEMDOS extensions
VDI patch
AES extensions

This actually sounds more appropriate than the traditional "NVDI first,
HS-modem last; whatever else in between" since it patches the TOS layers
in the appropriate order.

Martin-Éric Racine            The Atari Stacy and TT030 Homepage
Lappeenranta, Finland          http://members.tripod.com/~TT030/
   "When the time comes, I will know and I shall be."  Q-Funk