Re: [MiNT] MiNT directory name

On Mon, Sep 20, 1999 at 08:45:15AM +0100, Jo-Even.Skarstein@gjensidige.no wrote:
> [...]

Same here, no real problems.

Some of the Sparemint docs may still demand from you to completely get rid
of /usr/multitos.  That dates from the time when I wanted to be really
brave and eliminate all those evil non-FHS directories.  But FHS is not
the CIA, they won't silently install Active Desktop on your MiNT box if
you don't follow everywhere. ;-)

Ciao

Guido
--