Re: [MiNT] MiNT directory name

On Mon, 20 Sep 1999 07:44:26 +0300, Martin-Eric Racine wrote:

>> >If there's anything I retain from this thread, it's that kellis
>> >made a lot of noise for nothing.  The above order is still fine.
>>
>> If we took a vote on who genetates the most "noise" as you put it,
>> I would bet money you'd be victorious in this area. How about we go
>> back to discussing ram boards, cost, availability for example?

[snip]

Oh and I'll repeat what someone else said not too long ago.  Stop
sending the same post to the list and to the persons private
mailbox. I find that just as annoying as the others.
Atari Computer User: Lonny Pursell        E-Mail: atari@bright.net
WWW: http://www.bright.net/~atari/       IRC: lp @ #Atari @ IRCnet