Re: [MiNT] ext2 as root filesystem

> |> Actually, setting "cd U:\" in MINT.CNF fized it.  Unixmode was
> |> already set to the correct mode "/brUs._" since ages.  What is
> |> puzzling is, this used to work fine without that cd.
>
> Then IMHO it can only mean that the command does *not* see the correct
> UNIXMODE setting.

Maybe not.  Wasn't there a compile option in the kernel to convert
all paths with Unix leading slashes to the DOS format, from U:?
Maybe this option was skipped when Frank compiled the 1.15.3 beta?

Martin-Éric Racine            The Atari Stacy and TT030 Homepage
Lappeenranta, Finland          http://members.tripod.com/~TT030/
   "When the time comes, I will know and I shall be."  Q-Funk