Re: [MiNT] Elementary questions

> Should I be going with the latest FreeMint... or the 040 version on Petr
> Stehlik's pages? (Perhaps the latter is better optimized for AB040?)

The FreeMiNT kernel on my page is very outdated and was used in the old
dark days when there were no optimized kernels for 68040. Luckily Frank
provides 040 binaries of FreeMiNT so we don't need to compile own kernels
for AfterBurners anymore.

This also means I should check and delete such unnecessary files from my
WWW pages.

Petr